29 September, 2009

It is Official!

This past weekend, I just took a test, performed a swim stroke test and made it! I scored a perfect on both evaluations and I have to say, it felt good. I am a great swimmer, I know my stuff and now I am a Certified American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor.

Note, picture not so flattering....

Next month I will go for the Lifeguard Certification, but right now, I am enjoying this achievement. It has been a while since I took a test and to score 100% 15 minutes before anyone else was done...? Well I was very happy about that.

Now the fun starts, finding private clients so I can earn some extra spending money!

1 comment:

Ally said...

Yay, congrats! I know how much enjoyment swimming again has given you and this is a great achievement. Good luck finding students!