11 January, 2010

Mercury In Retrograde

I have so many things I wanted to start being the new year and all... however, as my mind has created all of these lovely things, the body has not.  I really wanted to rid the house of Winter Decor after the Epiphany, but the timing got in the way.

Then there is the Vision Board for the family and we have not had the right time to sit and do the cutting and pasting together.  It seems our day to day happenings have prohibited us to do what we had planned to do. 

No fear, I will make it through, just a little slower than I had thought.  Mercury does this, it makes us rethink and put things on hold for a while....

Not all bad, just a little disjointed when you are trying to figure out why the movement is so ssssslllllooooooowwwwwww! 

The planet goes direct on Jan 15th... we should all feel a nice jolt to our plans, as if the power just got a boost and things are running smoothly again.

No comments: