17 February, 2010

In Awe

Warmth!

The warmth of my bed in the morning, realizing my body warmed those sheets and blankets.  Warmth from a great big pot of brocoli soup that will nourish my family from within.  My littlest guys warmth after laying beside him on the couch and feeling his body warm my arm. 
Warmth from a friend far way who was just checking in on me to see how I was doing after all the health news and stresses. 

Warmth knowing, today is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of a 40 day internal journey.  I will go within to strengthen my inner connection to the Creator and all its mystery. 

Warmth, something so simple, but we warm those around us in small and big ways.  I love how the word sounds spoken aloud...
W A R M T H. 





Image by Ursula Stone - perfect colors to engage a mood, go and check her out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about ya'll too. Just because I'm not writing something doesn't mean you're not in my thoughts. Take care and you know where to find me if you need anything.


K