29 May, 2010

Cleansing Tears

For the past couple of days, I have had a splitting headache.  The drastic change in my hormone levels is like the Demon Drop to my head.  (Clear reference to Cedar Point for anyone who lives near the North Shore.... Lake Erie that is).

Tonight I was watching some TV, Parenthood to be exact.  I started to cry at some of the story lines and miraculously, my headache is gone.  Is it that simple a good cry gets the hormones in order?

Not certain how it all works, but feeling better as if the clouds have lifted and the rainbow is around the corner.  Goddess knows I could use some good times!  Life has been very challenging and I am working hard to put it all into perspective and take it one day at a time.  But when it rains, it really poured this past week.  Time for the stormy clouds to lift away and make way for some Sunny skies.

Anyone else in need of a rainbow?

No comments: