15 April, 2011

Rethinking...

Not certain what I want to do with this space and if it serves me anymore.  I do love blogs as I read quite a few in Reader.  But do I want to blog is really the question here. 

Facebook has allowed me to join activitist groups easily.  It allows me to submit letters to officials in a snap and allows me to post my opinions, which I have a few....
But it also has found a connection for me to my passions which  has opened up a whole new group of relationships dedicated to the Sacred Feminine.  I realize there I have found my passion and it is easy. 

So what would be left here to say, when I am all talked out elsewhere???  Again this is the question at hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about a link to your facebook page? So those of us that follow you here can keep up with you.