The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

09 September, 2005

First time, be gentle please!

Blogging here I come. Obviously this is my first time blogging. A little scary putting my thoughts out there for anyone to read. However, I am going to take the plunge for a couple of reasons. I find that I need an outlet for my thoughts. Of course one could put those thoughts in a journal and experience the pen to paper sensation, but the idea of sharing those thoughts with the online world is a bit exciting.

Another reason is that I have a lot to say and I would like to have feedback from others who do not know me. It is refreshing to have another person learn who you are for the first time. We all know ourselves inside and out, but to see how others view us, well that is exciting.

Lastly, in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, I have found I have much to say about Life and the way in which we live it. I want to be heard or at least read and this seemed a good way to start. Who knows where this will take me or you for that matter, but I am willing to see how the journey unfolds.


No comments: