The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

03 May, 2008

Cleaning

Once again I find myself cleaning, organizing, tying up loose ends etc. My in laws are coming into town for a couple of days next week. I am actually looking forward to it as the boys will have some different input besides me. It will also be nice to have someone to plan meals with and such.

With their arrival getting closer, I am trying to make the house organized and efficient. I strive to keep an organizing clean home ordinarily because I like it that way. I feel good when the house is kept clean and tidy. The energy flows better and it picks up my spirits to be in a nice inviting place. Springtime is also ideal for cleaning out, as it cleanses our living space too.

Of course in the midst of all this tidying up... I have found items that need new homes, found junk that I question why I bothered to lug around from place to place and found precious memories. It is nice. I just hope the organized fairies help me stay on track so I may accomplish my goals in one day!

No comments: