The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

22 June, 2008

Grass Roots - my morning read

This morning, I grabbed the New York Times, off my door handle to my room, and proceeded to the 9th floor, CLUB LEVEL. The 9th floor is a wonderful lounge area filled with drinks and daily food items for grazing. It has become my ritual to eat muesli with fresh raspberries and blueberries. Drinking fresh squeezed orange juice of course. As I eat, I read the paper, attempt the crossword puzzles in honor of the NYC Gal Pal, and nail all the number games to the a T!

The following article "Getting to the Grass Roots" was written by a man from small town Ohio. Now for those of you who are not aware of Ohio Politics, small town Ohio usually means Republican. I was really blown away by the article and had some faith that maybe the small towns of Ohio would make a change in history and vote for "Change" dispite their traditional stance.

For all those Republicans that feel disloyal to vote Democrat read the article. I think it will ease your guilt and give you a "get out of jail free card" so to speak.

Ally, this ones for you!

No comments: