The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

13 October, 2008

Contradictions

I feel conflicted... Last week, as the world was falling down around the dollar, I felt amazingly fine. My money issues are not connected really to the markets. Well we are all tied in, but we have very little to be concerned with in the markets as in other areas.

My money issues were very well known to me and I am making progress on my budget, paying down debts, buying less etc. I feel good about being able to see the light at the end of the tunnel and it has given me hope.

Today, I feel a little shaken. Isn't it easy to go from one position to another with one email, phone call, change in the weather or any other event that has potential for change? I want to go back to my good feelings and let go of these ugly ones. Working real hard on that today.

No comments: