The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

12 November, 2008

Seven Questions...

Here is a series of questions to invoke thought. Gathered by a lovely mom at commonplace.

Seven things I did before...
Went to the movies, ate out ALOT, went to Borders Book Store for hours, worked full time in a fairly important job, had money to spare, traveled freely, went for facials.

Seven things I do now...
Blog, crochet, look forward to grocery shopping at Fresh Market or Whole Foods, Watch Jon and Kate plus 8, take bike rides, homeschool, budget.

Seven things I would like to do...
Eliminate Debt, write some books, get a PhD, exercise and lose 15 pounds, have enough money to buy organic clothing exclusively, travel the world with my children and hubbie, speak more Italian.

Seven things that attract me to my hubbie...
His dimples, his creative side, his large forearms, his hearty laugh, his smell, his passion for food and music, his easy going nature.

Seven things I say most often...
Do you know how much I love you?, clean your room, practice your piano, it is time to go to sleep, one - two - three, go over there(it is a sleep thing), I love you and be safe.

A little bit child focused, but I am a momma now, so what do you expect?

No comments: