The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

07 June, 2009

Following the Beat of my own Drummer!

In an email sent last week, I noticed something sort of funny in my closing remarks. The point of the email was to reiterate to an old friend, that I have always been my own woman and followed the beat of my own drummer. Then I had a laugh at what I just typed as mystikman is a drummer! How hilarious I thought. I went out and not only used the colloquial phrase, but I did it, I found my own drummer!

It seems we may have very well made another drummer in the process! V is an avid drummer, beating on all things solid making noise. He has been infatuated with drum sticks and right this moment, I caught a glimpse of him drumming on the chair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not ignoring your email. I had one of those Friday at 4 meetings "Oh, by the way we need you in Orlando Monday". So I've just been too busy to get to it. But it's still on my to do list.