The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

26 August, 2007

Some Fun Fact About Me

1. What is your occupation? Alpaca Owner, Mommy, Wife, Creative Thinker, aspiring writer Renaissance Woman!
2. What color are your socks right now? None! I don’t like anything on my feet unless it is cold!
3. What are you listening to right now? Running water from the drains and the typing of my fingers
4. What was the last thing that you ate? 2 eggs, bagel with cream cheese and some yummy breakfast sausage with juice and now water. It was breakfast!
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Only if life depended on it…
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mother in law
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? YES
8 How old are you today? 35
9. Favorite drink? I like a nice wine, kahlua and cream, great decaf coffee with cream, milkshakes… YUMMMM
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Browns Football
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes once a full dye, with auburn, YUCK!!! Then Once with a strawberry Blonde, very nice and then of course I give my natural dark blonde a lighten 3 times a year…. Using Organically based products now.
12. Pets: none
13. Favorite food? HMMM…. I love so much, sushi, fish, great Italian, Yummy crepes, chocolate
14. What was the last movie you watched? At home Color Purple at the theater, Stardust
15. What's your favorite day of the week? Friday… I was born on this day and it just has the right vibe all around.
16. How do you vent anger? Think, yell or get very clever with my word choice
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? I had this sesame street weeble wooble set that would be worth a ton right now, and then it turned to barbies
18. What is your favorite season? Fall, love the warmth of the colors and the newness of starting a new year or school and etc.
19. Hugs or kisses? Kisses then hugs
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries. Cherries only when fresh!
21. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Up to them
24. Living arrangements? Not ideal, living in duplex, renting with my 3 boys….and a lot of cardboard boxes, little kitchen counter space and not all my furniture.
25. When was the last time you cried? Last night, sharing a tender moment with something very special to me
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes, baskets, remote control toy car, purses, John’s stuff
27. Who is the friend you have known the longest that you are sending this to? Kris
28. What did you do last night? Drank a mug of tea, watched the color purple alone and loved it.
29. Favorite smells? Olive tree blossoms, they remind me of being in Rome. Sea Air, reminds me of a womb/comfort, my boys skin including John and the perfume I wore on my wedding day, Coco Channel, what a great evening that was!
30. What inspires you? Natural beauty, driven people, my friends, and spirituality.
31. What are you afraid of? Dying too soon, now that I have children
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese with mushrooms
33. Favorite dog breed? Not a pet person, so really no clue!
34. How many states have you lived in? 3 Ohio, Illinois, Georgia,
Louisiana, But also lived in 3 countries...
35. Favorite holiday? Religious Easter, Food, Christmas Eve, and warmth, Thanksgiving.

No comments: