The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

04 September, 2008

VP Suggestion

Okay, I have much to say regarding the upcoming election. However this post is a mere suggestion. Both VP picks should be announced the same day in the same hour/venue. It seems Palin was chosen in a reaction to Obama not choosing Hillary. If Hillary was the VP pick, we would not see Palin this week. She would have remained in Alaska hunting moose and taking care of her state. Among other things that I will not go into as I am just upset that this is the woman, others are looking up to. As if she embraces the same issues as Hillary! Ha that is laughable!

Again, my suggestion to really see what these candidates are made of, choose a VP and stick with it and do it according to your true needs, not because you are reacting.

This is going to be a close race and it really shouldn't be. The Dems should have wrapped this up weeks ago, but for some reason it doesn't seem as if it will be that easy.

I will leave it at that, because the rest of my commentary is not well thought out at this moment.

1 comment:

Anne K. said...

Oh, I hear you on this one. I am getting really worried now, and I didn't really think I would be. It's so disheartening how people pay such little attention to the issues themselves -- ultimately we hope that voters will make the right choice, but they seem to be chasing the shiny objects right now without even stopping to think of where McCain/Palin really stand on issues, particularly those that affect women...which are NOT good!!! Anyway, I enjoy the happier aspects of your blog, too!! :-)