The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

12 January, 2009

I went back to Ohio.....

Well not technically, we are packing up for 18 days in Ohio. The boys are thrilled to see some snow and use their sleds that we were forced to leave behind.

The struggle it seems is what will we be forced to pay for at the airport baggage check. Will they charge me to pay for a car seat? I know the carry-ons are free, but what about the car seats? UGH.... the sweaters, coats, snow pants, gloves, hats etc. take up an awful lot of space!

I am trying not to freak out about packing, but it is hard to see how this is all going to happen, me, and 2 small boys and lots of carry-ons! One luggage will be checked, but still all the other things that we need and the issue of not having spare money for checked luggage.

Well tomorrow I will see what we can downsize and then figure out how to rearrange. For now, the postings will be sparse, as I will be in transit and I will have to rely on others' internet access.

Wishing for that lovely white fluffy snow, smiles, great flights, sleeping boys on the plane and no charge for the car seat!

No comments: