The Small Is Beautiful Manifesto

07 February, 2009

THANK YOU

Just a post for the Universe, I am giving thanks for my life. There have been many reflections, opportunities to look at behavioral patterns, gut reactions, instincts and such. When it is all said and done, I come back to this basic thought, I love my life. Not the life I led, even though I find much peace in patterns there... but in my current day to day life, the present!

I really have a good life and all things considered, meaning our economic times, financial challenges, parenting battles, life is really good. We are healthy, happy, together and supported by amazing people that truly love us. What more could we want? Our needs are met and lives are lived each day in love.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Universe for allowing all the pieces to come together and let this happen, I am grateful, thankful, blessed and honored to be in this human existence.

No comments: