What I am thankful for...
1. My CPA, she was able to exceed my refund expectations.
2. Our Health
3. Knitting - it offers a way to create, meditate and find peace in patterns
4. Yoga - I really do feel better after a session
5. My boys smiles - even when there are bad decisions made on both sides, they always come up smiling which tells me the love in their heart is still there, as it will always be there from me.
6. My hubbie - he is there for us, all the time, even if he doesn't initiate complex conversation...
7. The ability to read - taking time to fill my noggin with spiritual insights